CDC publishes latest figures on private and public coverage from 2019 to last year.
Health insurance coverage rates totaled 91.6% of the population, leaving 8.4% of people of all ages without health insurance in 2022, according to the latest tally by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The National Center for Health Statistics published “Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates From the National Health Interview Survey, 2022,” in its National Health Interview Survey Early Release Program.
The figures are the latest to explain health insurance coverage trends from 2019 to 2022.
Here’s what the study revealed.