The 92nd annual report includes data on physician salaries, productivity, malpractice rates and more.
Medical Economics® is proud to present the 92nd Physician Report. Our in-depth survey presents exclusive data collected from our physician audience on salaries, productivity, malpractice rates, the state of the profession, and much more. The survey was conducted by HRA®, a full-service health care market research agency and a brand of MJH Life Sciences™. Data were collected from physicians who responded to email invitations during the first quarter of 2021.
To check out data on physician salaries, productivity and more, check out the data slideshows listed below:
1. Where are physicians earning extra money?
2. How Physicians Feel About Their Career Choices
3. How much are physicians paying for malpractice insurance?
4. The most popular ancillary services for physicians
5. COVID’s impact on medical practices’ financial health
6. Exclusive physician salary data
7. How many hours physicians’ work
9. How practices are faring financially