Read on to find out how EHRs have been affecting physicians this year.
For the fifth consecutive year, Medical Economics will reveal its list of obstacles physicians say they face in the coming year and, more importantly, how to overcome them. As we did last year, we asked readers to tell us what challenges they face each day and where they need solutions.
The full list of challenges-and most importantly, how physicians can overcome them-will be revealed in our December 25th issue. To get ready, we are teasing each challenge and how it has affected the healthcare industry. Read on to find out EHRs have been affecting physicians this year.
7. What is the price of a medical record?
6. Why are EHRs still so terrible?
4. Tips on how to put patients before electronic paperwork
3. Switching EHRs becoming norm in healthcare
2. My proposal to change the American healthcare system for the better
1.There needs to be accountability for the lack of interoperability