OR WAIT null SECS
Read on to find out the top industries primary care physicians bring in the revenue.
Nevertheless, sometimes no matter how many hours you put in, the cash flow does not seem to match the work.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, if you are licensed as an internist or family physician, you may be practicing medicine in the wrong location to earn the highest annual salary.
Read on to find out the top workplaces primary care physicians can make the highest annual income.
5. Offices of other health practitioners: $214,210
4. Offices of physicians: $216,020
3. Home health care services: $224,720
2. Specialty (except psychiatric and substance abuse) hospitals: $227,740
1. Medical and diagnostic laboratories: $265,650
5. Specialty (except psychiatric and substance abuse) hospitals: $233,280
4. Management of companies and enterprises: $238,150
3. Residential intellectual and developmental disability, mental health and substance abuse facilities: $252,400
2. Medical and diagnostic laboratories: $257,640
1. Management, scientific and technical consulting services: $263,130