Thinking about remodeling a practice? Here are the six questions you need to be asking.
Remodeling a medical practice can a be long, expensive process. So before you make the commitment, ask these six questions to help decide the makeover plan that works best for you.
1. How do I know I need to remodel?
Know the signs that your practice needs a makeover, such as:
2. How do I develop a remodeling plan?
Develop a makeover plan by:
3. What does a state-of-the-art waiting room have?
When making changes to the practice’s waiting room, keep in mind the importance of:
4. How can a remodel improve practice efficiency?
Use the makeover to improve practice productivity by:
5. Where do I get financing?
Ease the financing process by:
6. How should run my practice during construction work?
Ensure high-quality work and minimize disruptions by: