How to figure out whether it's better to invest in Roth 403(b) or standard 403(b)

403(b)s are addressed

A: You probably should switch your 5 percent contribution to the Roth component. As a resident, you are in the 15 percent tax bracket. When you finish your training, your income and tax bracket should grow substantially. Assuming that trend continues, and at retirement you remain in a higher tax bracket than you are in now, you achieve the tax leverage desired.