Back in December, Congress passed a new tax bill that has been touted "the most sweeping tax overhaul in 31 years." Ever since the bill's passage, there has been lots of questions and confusion about how the new tax bill will impact the take-home for high earning individuals, like anesthesiologists, as well as how the tax bill will impact the business taxes of private practices.
Navigating the 600-page bill is an incredibly daunting task (not to mention a time-consuming waste of time), so we summarized everything you need to know about:
- New tax brackets
- Personal itemized deductions
- The Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Other Credits and exemptions
- Filing as a C corp
- Filling as a pass-through entity
- Understanding the 20% pass-through deduction
- Qualified business income (QBI)
- Other business expenditures
Download our 2018 Tax Reform eBook to learn everything that you need to know about filing your taxes next year as an anesthesiologist.
Fusion Anesthesia Solutions, LLC
225 S Executive Dr, Brookfield, WI 53005